Do You Want To Learn More About Content Promotion And See Behind The Scenes?…
Here you can see what other influencer’s are saying about us, guest posts we’ve written on other sites, podcasts, interviews and more…
We might get a little nerdy
You will see, hear or read things that are exclusive to these websites
You might read unique case studies that are relevant to certain industries…
Want To Book Us For Your Podcast, Or Have Us Write For Your Own Audience?
For speaking arrangements, to book us for your show, or to get us to create content for your audience and talk content promotion
Simply reach out to us here Freyja@ampmycontent.com
We are more than happy to talk about the following topics…
Topic #1: Content Promotion
Anything from the importance of content promotion, why its the fastest way to scale and see an ROI from content
We can talk about the future of content, the trends in promotion, case studies, whats working and more
Or even why it means beginners can still write less content but use it to grow their business…
Topic #2: Content Creation And Traffic Generation
Or we can simplify and talk about content creation
How to write better and meet the ‘Killer Content‘ needed to succeed, how to write faster, how to create writing systems and 30 minute first drafts and much more
If you feel you have another relevant topic to talk about, then feel free to pitch me
That contact email again is email@example.com
You can check out some of our featured content below…
Podcast Interview: The Actionable Marketing Podcast By Co-Schedule
We were fortunate enough to sit down and chat with Eric Piela of Co-Schedule, to chat content marketing and promotion…
For those who don’t know, Co-Schedule are HUGE in our industry, running a Multi Million dollar software tool for content marketers
Not only that?
They built their traffic and success off the back of their content
In this episode we talk indepth about:
- How we got started
- Where Amp is today
- How we promote content
- How we drive a $22:1 ROI from paid promotion of content
- And much more…
Podcast Interview: The Story Engine
In this episode, I get to chat with the awesome and inspiring Kyle Gray of The Story Engine podcast
Kyle’s a killer content writer, author and interviewer
In this episode we talk about…
- Our entrance into entrepreneurship
- The most important part of content creation
- How to work with Influencers who can help your content promotion
- Using forums to promote content
- Daniel’s three-phase content launch system
- The many benefits of written content
- How to create and market content to customers who are in different stages of the funnel
- Daniel’s proven process to create epic content, easily
- 100,000 site visitors? No problem!
Podcast Interview: Growth Suite
We sat down with Todd Giannattasio of Growth Suite TV to chat content and marketing
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How we use content to attract tens of thousands of visitors to his site
- How we uses paid promotion on blog posts to get a $22 return on his ad spend
- How you can easily create content that will attract and convert new customers for your business
- Plus lots of other geeky marketing banter
You can listen (And watch) the episode HERE
Podcast Interview: Agency Highway With James Rose
We got to sit down and chat with James Rose of Agency Highway
We dig into a scalable, simple way to generate leads for your business. For real. It’s no magic bullet though. There is work involved, but I know many people making this strategy work, and it’s worked for us in the past.
If you’ve run Facebook ads for your agency and it hasn’t worked for you, or if you have never even tried, this is an episode for you.
- What kind of content to write
- How much to write (hint: it’s much less than most people are telling you)
- Improving old content to get their faster
- How to capture emails from that content
- How to turn those leads into clients
- Getting top quality prospects to view those blog posts and opt-in
- Expanding that audience to scale up
- A “ninja trick” (haha) that makes me lose my mind a little
Podcast Interview: Growth Marketing Toolbox Episode 152
We had the chance to sit down with the awesome Nicholas Scalice of Earnworthy, to chat content and content promotion
(His former guests are the likes of Seth Godin etc)
In this episode we talk about…
- What is paid content promotion?
- How can you write less and get more traffic?
- What is “bottom up” testing?
- What tools do you need to use when promoting content?
- And much more!
Podcast Interview: Kim Doyal aka The WP Chick
Kim has been in marketing and web design for over 10 years
Her show interviews the best and brightest in the digital marketing space
In this interview we cover:
- Our backstory / what we were doing before launching AmpMyContent
- What is AmpMyContent…
- Why less writing and more promotion?
- What are some of the methods you use for promotion?
- How do you start writing better content?
- How do search and SEO play into content?
You can listen to here show HERE
Podcast Interview: Escape Plan Uncut
Mark and Tim are SERIOUS digital marketers
They’ve been in the game for over 10 years, which in Digital marketing is HUGE
All the way from back when you logged in with Compuserve
These guys both run massively successful websites, in numerous niches
One runs a 7 figure nutrition company and the other has done 6 figures from a single article with an affiliate link…
Pretty crazy right!?
They recently read a post we created, and it went down a storm on their private digital marketing forum
They wanted to pick our brains about exactly the methods we use to write less content and get more traffic
- How we got the top 10 content of all time on inbound.org
- The top content of 2017 for Growthhackers
- 300 client requests in 14 days with 2 blog posts
And much more…
You can go check out the podcast page HERE
Want To Book Us For Your Podcast Or Guest Post For Your Site?
Again if you would like to book me for your show, to create content for your audience, or to work on collab content together
Simply reach out to us at: