CONTENT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DIFFICULT...
It just needs to be more effective
Learn how to use 'old school' principles to get your audience to read, react and reach for their credit cards...
Here’s how to make your content (and life) much easier:
- No more late night/early morning deadlines
- No more writing for the sake of it
- No more anxiety
- No more feeling like somethings missing
- Yes to more traffic
- Yes to conversions
- Yes to more sales (and letting your content sell for you)
- Heck… yes to writing less often, but driving real results
Sound too good to be true?
Well here’s the thing
I’ve not written a new blog post in almost 10 months…
And yet our blog continues to get traffic and sales every day
By focusing on improving 3 key elements:
- Content that attracts our audience
- Content that sells our audience, and
- Content that leverages psychology and systems
No daily content
No weekly updates
No ‘latest news’ or ’12 things the new batman movie taught me about X’…
By simply making our content do it’s job better
Our articles convert between 17-83% of readers to leads
Readers become subscribers, and subscribers become customers, all on automation
But it gets better…
Because the content is more effective?
Well then its easier to promote and see results
(We have a single article that raised our ‘Domain Rank’ by 40 points!)
We even run paid traffic to content and see a $22:1 ROI…
So how are we doing this right?
Are we some kind of kung-fu writing wizards?
Do we have a degree in English and writing?
Did we learn ‘the 7 secret hacks’ from a wise old master on a mountain top?
(Well kind of actually)
It’s because we found ‘Direct Response’ marketing…
So What Is Direct Response Marketing?
I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve never heard of this before
It’s kind of nerdy, but when you understand it?
It’ll change the face of your entire business
- Design a catalogue
- Print it out
- Post it to you in a letter
- Get you to open it
- Get you to read it
- Get you so excited that you wanted to buy something
- Get you to cut out the product form
- Get you to fill in the form
- Get an envelope
- Put the form and money inside
- Get you to go to the post office and then PAY to send it back to them, just so you can place your order…
- To understand the audience and what drives them
- To use that psychology to get them to take an action
- To measure that action, how much it cost, and improve it until it was profitable
“If it cost me 1X to show the offer, but we made 3X in sales, then the ad was a success and I can scale it up, and show it to more people”
What If You Could Run Traffic To A Single Page, And Get Sales?
That’s what the paid ad guys do.
They know how people work, and how to get them to take action.
They understand human psychology and how to structure messages to get their goal.
They’ve put in the work and learned direct response, and its paid off them.
They are people out there doing MILLION DOLLAR DAYS.
A million dollars!
In just 24 hours!
All they do is run cold traffic to a sales page and make sales.
It’s good, but when the ad turns off?
The sales stop.
These guys are so good at this, that they don’t care. They create a new ad and then keep on partying
But its madness!
- There’s NO content
- There’s NO asset
- There’s NO business
There’s no ongoing growth or long term plan.
What If You Could Take Those Same Principles, And Apply Them To Your Content Marketing Instead?
To create content that attracts?
That moves people?
That drives them to take an action?
That continues to get traffic, and be an asset years after you wrote it?
Content so good you can get off the content hamster wheel and still make
And So That’s What We Did…
We took all that psychology and nerdiness, and blended it with the systems we have available.
We built a structure and process.
A way to write content that converts, sells and scales.
A strategy that ties it all together.
That’s what we put together for you in this book…
Here Are Just A Few Of The Things,
That You’ll Learn Inside…
- The 3 part content strategy to create content to attract your audience, and automate your sales and scale with traffic systems
- A plug and play planning process, to connect the dots and drive more sales
- The 3 types of salesperson, and how to become the most powerful version using advanced sales psychology
- How to plant your flag and be seen as an authority in your space
- The 4 traffic systems you need to leverage to grow your business
- The 9 content archetypes for every article you’ll write
- How to create ‘Pre-frame’ sales content to automate your sales process
- How to create kick ass case studies using the same template that generated us $3 Million in client requests in 2 weeks
- How to repackage your readers success to convert skeptics
- How to use the ‘Red Carpet Effect’ to get the attention of major influencers, and be seen as their peer
- How to build your own ‘Big Mac’ and stand out in your space
- How to capture those last minute window shoppers and convert them to your offer
- How to create a REAL Ultimate Guide that can grow your audience, authority and SEO rankings
- How to create high value Data backed guides to get HUGE amounts of backlinks
- How to find content topics, research your audience, go behind the scenes with competitors and have enough ideas to last you for years
- A step by step writing and editing process to get your content complete, and stand out
- The 9 viral triggers that make the best performing content online
- How to get past the major roadblocks that stop first time and even experienced writers
- How to write a ’30 minute’ first draft
- How to improve your contents layout and your audiences perception of value
- How to pull them in, connect emotionally, and get them to take action
- How to convert more readers into leads than ever before
- How to help the Google gods understand your articles, so you can finally rank
- The 2 sides of content marketing, and what you need
- How a single article is worth $200k per year, and what it means in terms of your own strategy
- How to Amplify your message to get new readers, on automation, without any new content
- An added Audio bonus so you can listen and learn
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
So here’s the thing:
We’re not selling this book, Amazon is
(Or in a few days if you get the paid physical copy)
Don’t have a Kindle?
You don’t need one!
You can download the free Kindle app for your phone and read it on there instead
Amazon runs an iron clad guarantee
Don’t like the book after buying?
You simply click 3 buttons and get refunded
So what do you have to lose?…
Meet The Author: Daniel Daines-Hutt